SawBlade Trademaster RF817
Bi-metal Bandsaw Blade with 8% Cobalt content
Regular tooth shape suits a huge range of cutting applications
Long lasting – high wear resistance
- Steel made in Germany
- Band Welded in New Zealand
- Suitable for cutting Mild Steels, Structural Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, Alloys, Copper, Brass.
- Suitable for use on metals with hardness up to 44HRc
- Safety Protection strip on the cutting edge of the Bandsaw Blades.
- Every weld 100% Guaranteed.
Hey Mate, we know what's it like... you go to a website and your not 100% sure, let us save you some time to ensure you get exactly what you are after. Enter your cell phone number and we will walk you through the steps, allowing you to get your blade sent out today!
Increase your order! 10% discount for 5 to 9 blades and 15% discount for over 10 bladesCan't find your size?
Blade Type x Length(mm) x Width(mm) x Depth(mm) x TPI
|SawBlade Trademaster RF817 2.36 x 20 x 0.9 x 8/11 P||$80.42||Available|
Would you like to receive a free
callback in 28 seconds?
Showing the single result