SawBlade Trademaster RF819
Bi-metal Bandsaw Blade with 8% Cobalt content
Regular tooth shape suits a huge range of cutting applications
Long lasting – high wear resistance
- Steel made in Germany
- Band Welded in New Zealand
- Suitable for cutting Mild Steels, Structural Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, Alloys, Copper, Brass.
- Suitable for use on metals with hardness up to 44HRc
- Safety Protection strip on the cutting edge of the Bandsaw Blades.
- Every weld 100% Guaranteed.
Increase your order! 10% discount for 5 to 9 blades and 15% discount for over 10 bladesCan't find your size?
Blade Type x Length(mm) x Width(mm) x Depth(mm) x TPI
|SawBlade Trademaster RF819 2360 x 20 x 0.9 x 18||$90||Available|
Showing the single result